domingo, 18 de agosto de 2013

Doctor Who 4x13 Journey's end

-Dalek Caan: I saw the Daleks. What we have done, throughout time and space, I saw the truth of us, Creator, and I decreed "No more!"


-The Doctor: [...] We're gonna fly Planet Earth back home! Right then! Off we go!


-Sarah Jane: You know, you act like such a lonely man. But look at you. You've got the biggest family on Earth!


-New Doctor: I look like him, I think like him, same memories, same thoughts, same everything. Except I've only got one heart. I'm part human. Specifically, the aging part. I'll grow old and never regenerate. I've only got one life... Rose Tyler. I could spend it with you. If you want.

-Rose: You'll grow, grow old... at the same time as me?

-New Doctor: Together.


-The Doctor: She took my mind into her own head. But that's a Time Lord consciousness. All that knowledge, it was killing her. I had to wipe her mind completely. Every trace of me, or the TARDIS, anything we did together, anywhere we went... had to go.

-Wilfred: All those wonderful things she did...

-The Doctor: I know. But that version of Donna is dead. (leaning forward to stress his point) Cos if she remembers, just for a second, she'll burn up. You can never tell her! You can't mention me or any of it... for the rest of her life. [...] I just want you to know there are worlds out there, safe in the sky, because of her. That there are people living in the light, and singing songs of Donna Noble, a thousand million light years away. They will never forget her... while she can never remember. And for one moment... one shining moment... she was the most important woman in the whole wide universe.


-Wilfred: Oh, Doctor... What about you now? Who've you got? I mean, all those friends of yours...

-The Doctor: They've all got someone else. Still, that's fine. I'm fine.

-Wilfred: I'll watch out for you, sir.

-The Doctor: You can't ever tell her!

-Wilfred: No, no, no. But every night, Doctor, when it gets dark, and the stars come out, I'll look up... on her behalf. I'll look up at the sky, and think of you.

-The  Doctor: Thank you.


:__________________________________________ 

Ay, Décimo Doctor. Ay, Jack Harkness. Y Sarah Jane y Luke, y Mickey, y Martha... todos pilotando la TARDIS :__________ (nunca había pensado que necesitaba varios pilotos y por eso a veces va como va...). Y K9, que tenía que aparecer. Las despedidas, con Martha, Mickey y Jack yéndose juntos (tengo que ver Torchwood ><). Rose, después de atravesar universos enteros, y el Nuevo Doctor <3. La carita del Doctor cuando se despide "Does it need saying?". Y el abuelo de Donna, que es amor absoluto <3 (y ya sé que en uno de los próximos capítulos viaja con el Doctor, porque es lo que pasa cuando ves una serie eones después del resto del mundo, que sabes cosas por adelantado). Y es curioso como al final también le he acabado cogiendo cariño a Donna, a la Donna que era con el Doctor, y mira que me rechinaba al principio... Y... buf. Qué bonito, y qué triste, y qué pedazo de serie, y qué manera de llorar.

Yo iba a estudiar, pero me esperan los últimos capítulos del Décimo Doctor :__________.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario