domingo, 21 de julio de 2013

Doctor Who 3x07 42

"Forty-two minutes until we crash into the sun."



"-The Doctor: Oh! We’re in the Torajji system! Lovely! You’re a long way from home, Martha. Half a universe away.
-Martha: Yeah. Feels it."




"-Martha: Dooooctooor!! 
-The Doctor: I’ll save you!
-The Doctor: I’ll save you!!!"


"-Scannell: Doctor, will you listen! They’re too far away, it’s too late!
-The Doctor: I’m not gonna lose her."

"Impact in 11.15."

"Impact in. 8.57."

"Impact in, 7.30."


"-The Doctor: I can’t control it. If you don’t get rid of it, I could kill you. I could kill you all. *The Doctor seems to break back through as he screams, however, now he sounds like a child, genuinely frightened*. I’m scared, I’m so scared."

"Impact in 4.47."

"Impact in 2.17."

"58 seconds before fatal impact."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario